Skolnik LawAbout US
You never know when you could need a great litigation lawyer when it comes to this competitive world. At any time you could realize that you have been denied your rights and the law is nowhere to help you. If you believe that will never happen, believe us, you are in denial.
So, when you do decide to step out of your denial and reach out to someone that could really help, SKE will be by your side looking out for you in any case where you are wronged. We are a litigagtion law firm operating in Australia and looking out for our clients in all cases.
We watch out for all our clients and cater to every need. Our services for our clients are as follows:
To ensure that your business not only runs smoothly but also grows, we ensure that you always have the best backing.
Our commercial litigation services
Our commercial litigation services deal with any kind of disputes that may arise in context of your business and may threaten to undo your hard work
only solve problems
We not only solve problems where contracts may be breached but also where partnership disputes or shareholder issues may arise.
Standing out online is one of the major challenges businesses face today. A wide range of strategic SEO or search engine optimisation is needed for a business to get an edge above its competition.
On-page SEO and off-page SEO are the main components of SEO. On-page SEO is often used when a business wants to improve its presence online.
What is on-page SEO or on-page optimisation in SEO? A website’s search engine results pages or SERP ranking is improved when its web pages are optimised to earn organic traffic. This includes:
- posting relevant and high-quality images and content
- optimising internal links
- optimising the HTML of its pages
- optimising meta data to include keyword density, meta description, and meta title
The main text of a website’s page is commonly termed as content. This means that any marketing strategy of a business using SEO should be mainly focused on its on-page SEO.
What makes On-page SEO so important?
- Identifying the relevance of a query from a searcher is the help provided by the on-page SEO to search engines when they analyse the content of a website. A user’s need is met when the algorithm of a search engine understands the intent of the searcher. This means that the website of a business has to remain constantly updated to the developing algorithms of search engines.
- Ranking high on search engine results means that a website needs to remain optimised with user visibility and search engine visibility. User visibility includes optimising images, media, and content while HTML and Meta data are the things needed by the website to remain visible to search engines.
- The on-page SEO of any type or size of businesses has to be optimised for it to remain on the radar. SEO has become the top digital marketing strategy for the reliable ROI it brings to the table of any type and size of business.
- On-page SEO has proved its worth when it comes to ROI compared to other forms of digital marketing strategies. Optimising a website’s on-page SEO brings affordable long-term benefits to any website, making it grow exponentially in passive traffic over the years.
- Search engines bring as much as half of the traffic online. This means that search engines bring online revenues close to 40%. A website ranking top on search results gets to enjoy huge traffic of almost 91.5%.
The importance of the on-page SEO cannot be stressed enough. A business website seriously misses out on revenue opportunities if its on-page SEO is not optimised with search engines and users.
The website of a business can be pushed down by its competitors when its on-page seo guide is not optimised to rank high in search queries.
Precaution is better than cure and eliminating chances of loss is the way to go. Entrepreneurs must protect their assets, employees and lastly, their intellectual property. Though it is intangible, it is important to protect your intellectual property which actually is gold in terms of your assets. Trademarks, copyrights and patents help protect ideas, concepts, recipes, procedures, and such trade secrets so that they remain unique to you, distinguishing you from your competitors. Here are a few effective ways to protect your intellectual property.
Protect your assets
First and foremost evaluate your intellectual property. When you are certain about it, protect your intellectual property by legally purchasing its rights. You should file for trademarks in case of logos, patents in case of processes and manufacturing, and copyrights in case of original works. You might need one, all or a combination of these. This legal protection will save your trade secret from being replicated whether intentionally or unintentionally. Patent and trademark agents can help you in your searches and facilitate getting a registration. Note that in some scenarios a patent might not be very beneficial. For instance, a patent can lead to the recipe being published and even though it forbids people to sell the same recipe, they can still work around it and that is a problem too. Here, much suitable would be seeking to standardize the idea with the standards association. Doing so will block others from working in the same lines and creating such an idea.
Benefit from a corporate lawyer
It is important that you seek a professional business lawyers perth help so he can assess and protect all that belongs to your entrepreneurship. Further, you will have employees coming and going and this puts your trade secrets at a risk of being spilled. Before joining, make sure that your employees sign a contract which binds them and protects your intellectual property. The contract should be drawn by a corporate lawyer who must remain in notice of all these dealings. Having a corporate lawyer deal with contracts directly ensures specialized attention as well as protection. If you are about to start a new venture then before setting off you should protect yourself from future trouble by checking if someone has already purchased the right to that particular idea.
You must have a record of how you achieved your trade secret. For instance, if it is a recipe then keep a recorded timeline of all tests and trials of how and when you achieved what. If it is a family heirloom, then make sure you have evidence for that (and also keep it very safe). In case of original works keep a record of the design process as well as date and sign them. In case of manufacturing and processes, again, you must keep recorded evidence of how you came up with and developed the idea and the process. Remember that the uniqueness is what needs to be protected and you must keep all accounts of what makes it yours.
But harm cannot only come to just your business but also your own self. In such a case,
while you might want to rush out and do the first thing that comes to mind.
we believe the best thing to do is reach out to us. Let us handle everything and you relax. Not only do we deal with matters related to court but also insurance issues that may arise.
Learn more about our services on our website or reach out to us on email for any questions and queries.